This course is designed as a walk through on the requirements of FSSC 22000 6 and common ISO high-level structure applied in the ISO 22000 standard. It will cover how to provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet applicable statutory, regulatory and customer requirements in a consistent manner. It also examines risks and opportunities and how to demonstrate conformity to specified food safety management system requirements.
At the end of the course, it is expected that participants will be able to understand:
- The requirements of FSSC 22000 version 6
- The usage of the requirements specified in the FSSC 22000 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- ISO high-level structure applied in the ISO 22000 standard
- The use of PDCA cycle
This course is aimed at anyone who is engaged in designing, managing and or implementing a food safety management system and in particular:
- Food safety officers
- Food safety team leaders
- Food safety implementation teams
- Quality managers
- Business executives with a desire to learn about the food safety management system
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Food safety; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.