FSPCA Approved Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)Training Program
We offer both certification and training for Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI). Find an upcoming course in your country or request for a certification quote.
Do you know that from the 16th September 2016 – it is mandatory for an organisation exporting food products to the USA to have an approved food safety plan as per Food Safety Modernization Act, USA. (FSMA)? This plan needs to be approved by a Preventive Control Qualified Individual (PCQI).
DNV can support organisations in their journey to conform to the requirement by conducting PCQI Training Program with qualified FSPCA Approved Trainers strategically located across the country. The program, developed by FSPCA (Food Safety Preventive Control Alliance), is the standardized curriculum recognized by FDA; successfully completing this course, is one way to meet the requirements for a “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual.”
Who should attend?
Organisations exporting to the US, Food Safety Team Leaders, Quality Managers, Consultants, 3rd Party Auditors
- Introduction to Preventive Control Food Safety Plan
- Overview as per FSMA
- Potential Hazards including economically motivated food safety hazards
- Developing your food safety plan
- Hazard analysis and preventive control identification: Process control, Sanitation preventive controls Food Allergen preventive controls, Supply Chain preventive controls
- FSMA 2011 Regulation Overview
What is needed:
Each manufacturing site needs to have a food safety professional who has received the required training to approve their food safety plan. FSPCA Preventive Control for Human Foods is being offered by qualified instructors from DNV.
Duration: 3 days