In light of the current COVID-19 situation, and to ensure the safety of our delegates and trainers, our classroom training have now been converted to virtual training offerings.
What are the differences between Virtual Learning and eLearning?
- Virtual learning involves engagement with a trainer and other participants while eLearning is an independent learning experience
- Virtual learning sessions are in fixed time frames while eLearning can start or pause at the learner's pace
- Virtual learning experiences mimic a classroom environment with sharing from a trainer over video-conferencing tools while eLearning experiences are akin to watching an interactive video with quizzes
- Virtual learning requires a stable Local Area Network (LAN) connection for internet while eLearning can take place with most modern forms of internet connection
- Virtual learning requires a computer with audio, mic and video capabilities while eLearning only requires a computer with audio capabilities
Take the course from the comfort of your own home. No need to travel, and still receive the knowledge and skills you need.