eAdvantage - manage your audits
eAdvantage provides specific information related to your business relationship with us:
- Intuitive, comprehensive overview of audit information for all sites.
- Instant access to project status.
- Track, manage and keep history of all findings.
- Personalize and share views to highlight what matters most.
- Effective communication with your Lead Auditor and colleagues to reduce administrative work. Focus on what matters most in order to improve.
eCertMark - manage your certification markseCertMark is a full self-service solution to manage your certification marks. The eCertMark self-service tool allows you to:
- Link marks to digital certificate for instant verification of validity.
- Manage and download your certification marks for print.
- Provide guidelines on how to apply and use your certification mark according to certification rules.
Certificates in blockchain - building digital trust
All DNV GL - Business Assurance certificates are tagged, given a unique ID and safely stored in the blockchain. The blockchained certificate provides:
- An instant, digital way to be transparent and build trust toward stakeholders.
- Blockchain technology blocks counterfeit certificates.
- Anyone can check the validity of your certificate and view latest information.
- The verification is instant through a QR code on your certificate.
- eMail your PDF certificate to relevant stakeholder(s) and include a small guide on how to check.
Lumina - improvement through awareness
LuminaTM is our proprietary business intelligence benchmarking suite for analyzing data on the performance of thousands of companies’ management systems. Lumina provides:
- An objective measure of the overall management system’s performance.
- Benchmark analysis against identified reference groups e.g. industry peers, best performers, etc.
- Extensive internal benchmarking among sites or business units.
- A detailed planning of the improvement path.
- Definition of targets at several levels in the organization and their measurement/follow-up.
- Trend-line analysis over time periods.